My name's Camille, lovely to meet you! I post Doctor Who, OUAT, feminism, and a lot of other stuff. Ask me things any time.
promoting body positivity for larger girls:
doing so by throwing skinny girls under the bus, calling thinner girls “fake”, or insisting that being bigger is “what men really want” (implying that any female body type is only good if it has male approval):
1. If it feels wrong, don’t do it.
2. Say “exactly” what you mean.
3. Don’t be a people pleaser.
4. Trust your instincts.
5. Never speak badly about yourself.
6. Never give up on your dreams.
7. Don’t be afraid to say “no”.
8. Don’t be afraid to say “yes”.
9. Resist the need to always have control.
10. Stay away from drama and negativity – as much as possible.
Source: Lessons Learned in Life
I don’t think people realise how hard it is to re-discover the person you were before depression or even try to remember your own personality
and if you’ve had depression since early childhood you don’t even know if you have your own personality
you didn’t have time to be a person before depression
and it’s scary having no idea who you are